Say Hello to All-New Style
Style has always been second nature to the Sportage. Taut, strong div crease define the front and side surfaces of the vehicle. Its heightened belt-line lends to a dynamic always on-the-go stance, even when sitting still.
Say Hello to GT-Line
Say Hello to Kia’s sporty GT-Line treatment. Striking Ice Cube LED fog lights adorn its front, ensuring all drivers are aware of your position in adverse conditions. The front and rear bumpers feature satin silver scuff plates, adding a touch of sportiness to its sleek design.
Eye-catching lines that draw admiring glances
We all want to stand out and be seen as different from the crowd. With its sleek, bold lines and sporty panache, the revolutionary Sportage is an SUV you can be more than proud to drive.
(Overseas model shown)
Say Hello to Technology
The Kia Sportage features plenty of advanced safety and technology features. It'll park itself in both reverse and parallel parking situations thanks to Intelligent Park Assist System^. Its hands-free smart power tailgate will automatically open after standing in front of it for three seconds^.
^Intelligent Park Assist System + Hands-free Smart Power Tailgate available on GT-Line grade.
Say Hello to Premium Finishes
Once inside the cabin of the Kia Sportage, you'll be greeted with the design, quality and style you've come to expect from Kia. A soft touch dashboard trim, large 7.0" LCD screen and purposeful Sportage spaces feature on all models. There's even an option for grey two-tone interior trim on GT-Line grade, which further adds to the aura of sophistication.
Wireless Phone Charging* (Qi)
Simply place your phone with wireless charging capabilities in the centre console storage tray for it to charge wirelessly.
*Available on GT-Line grade. Phone device must be wireless charging compatible
Diesel All-Wheel Drive across the range
The Kia Sportage diesel comes equipped with and All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system to help you handle even the most difficult conditions.
Strength and Safety, hand in hand
Extensive use of Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS) combined with an extremely well-reinforced chassis design and the trusted hot-stamping process has given birth to the safest and quietest Sportage to date.
Choice of Grades - Key Features
- Apple CarPlay™† and Android Auto™ ‡
- Rear view camera with in-audio display & parking guidelines
- Reverse parking sensors
- Premium steering wheel & shift knob
- 2nd row air vents
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls
- 17" Alloy wheels with full size spare
- LED daytime running light (DRL)
- Satellite navigation multimedia system with traffic information (SUNA™)
- Front parking sensors
- Dual-zone climate control air-conditioning with Clean Air module
- Rain sensing front wipers
- Eletrochromatic rear view mirror (auto dimming)
- 18" Alloy wheels with full size spare
- Smart key with push button start
- Leather appointed1 seats with contrast stitching
- 10-way driver’s power adjustable seat (2-way lumbar support)
- LED rear combination lights
- Privacy glass (rear windows & tailgate)
- 4.2” Colour TFT-LCD supervision instrument cluster
- IPAS (Intelligent Parking Assist System)
- Hands-free smart power tailgate
- AEB (Autonomous Emergency Braking)
- BSD (Blind Spot Detection), LCA (Lane Change Assist) & RCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Alert)
- Wireless phone charging (Qi)2
- Panoramic sunroof
- Heated & ventilated front seats
- 19" Alloy wheels with full size spare
Take me for a spinTake a Test Drive
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention.
- †Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- ‡Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- 1Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
- 2Wireless charging compatible with phones featuring Qi technology or adapter.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com.au